Monday, May 23, 2016

Wearing Joy

There is a whole movement it seems to 'Wear Your Joy", who'd of thought?  But the reality is, haven't we been doing that for years but just didn't call it that?  What is wearing your Joy?  Wearing what ignites Joy IN YOU, of course!  This is a shirt my cousin bought, why?  Because it ignites Joy in her.


I tend to only wear things I enjoy...some of my favorites are cowboy boots or flip flops, long silver necklaces with charms, and jeans...everyday...I love finding things to wear that just make me happy, like my red cowboy boots or Wonder Woman flip flops.  Shoes are definitely a favorite since it doesn't matter how much I weigh at any point in time.  Speaking of which, the new trend for wearing spandex all the time is awesome for those of us with weight issues that change by the day....love the comfort...love the look...

Here is another fun outfit...my cousin and I decided to double the fun of wearing joy and get matching outfits...purple no less and even purple "I gave a fuck once" socks...how fun is that? And notice my cousin's purple hair...the joy is overflowing!



How about these Lee jeans reminding you how gorgeous you are!  We need positive subliminal messages on everything we wear, can we ever have too much encouragement?


I think I already dress for joy but I will definitely do it with more awareness...and more abandon after learning about the Wear your Joy movement!  My hubby bought me a "Feminist as Fuck" t-shirt last year...I love it...to sleep in...it's definitely more abandon than I would do for day wear...but I love his ideas of joy wear!

More Joy Wear ideas...let's revolutionize our wardrobes...more joy and more comfort!!!  If it doesn't bring you joy, get rid of it!

 I love Kelly Rae Roberts art, now she has a Wear Your Joy course!


In case you don't know how to wear your joy, check out:  Pinterest Wear Your Joy


This is an incredibly fun project to change the world:  The Joy T-Shirt

Yes, you can even wear Joy Juice

Joy...it's happening now!